rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Dominican Republic. A Cautionary Tale?

The Dominican Republic. A Cautionary Tale?

Quote: (08-29-2014 10:58 PM)Trav_Ler Wrote:  

When I was in DR, an alcoholic woman from England was wanting to fix me up with a native lady. The native lady had a child (or two, I forget) from her deceased DR lawyer husband. He'd been shot to death. When I passed without saying why, the English woman (so I was told) started telling people she thought I might be a queer.

I also met a sociopath who runs a DR-oriented website (a minor one, not one of the large-traffic ones). He fucked putas excusively and, like the English lush, thought my lack of interest in P4P was due to lack of interest in females.

I never tried to lay a DR girl if for no other reason than I don't care for black features. The poverty psychology of the women was just reverse icing on the cake.

I rode a local bus once for grins, and the driver intentionally smashed the side of a parked, late-model car (unoccupied). Just for grins. As he backed up and then drove away, the riders laughed and cheered.

The nation is largely what one would expect a country to be like if run by 14 year-old African males.

May I ask what you were doing in the Dominican Republic? You obviously weren't there for the women or the culture.

Messages In This Thread