rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes...

NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes...

I like this topic a lot.

I like Nomad77's take on this.
I think this is an intermediate/advanced skill level practice. When you start out you spam approach and focus on getting as much experience as possible.
The focus of getting as much experience as possible is to know how to f close. Messing up escalations etc. The unintended by product is learning right off the bat if the girl is feeling you.
I've had girls approach me openly flirt and then when i engaged them they withdrew. This is basic game playing by girls. In the past i would've pursued her hard and pushed for the meeting asap thinking that the "attraction" was fading. Now i realize there wasn't any attraction to lose since i didn't go out of my way to generate it. Secondly i as soon as she pulls back i ghost. No communication, whether this happens in the same venue or over text/fb/im.

A few of my friends say i'm leaving money on the table doing this with girls. I say my sanity is worth more than average sex with a cute girl.
I'm willing to wait till date 3 or 4 to get the notch because maybe i'm looking for a short term relationship with a quality girl.
You self-select yourself

How much time/energy are you willing to expend on a "maybe girl"?
12 hours and $60 bucks in gas?
Leaving work early to meet her and dealing with your angry boss the next day?

Also you must keep in mind your expectations you have for the girl.
Is this girl a more traditional girl who doesn't have much experience with men in general?
Is this girl a club slut who's there at least once a week looking to fuck another random guy?

How many guys would wait an extra date or two for a guaranteed notch?

You can easily go from a "Yes" girl to a "maybe/no" girl if you escalate too quickly when you first meet her.
I've personally made this mistake because i got overconfident.

I met a tall curvy girl with extremely red hair. Very sexy. We met up and had walk downtown on a nice day. She was dressed nicely, slightly conservative.
We sat on a bench and i kiss her and she accepts and kisses me back.
From all observations this girl is a "Yes" girl.
So i try what had worked for me previously and attempted to physically escalate in a fitting room.
Total unmitigated disaster. She got visibly creeped out and left the fitting room.
I tried to recover but the damage was done.
She stopped responding to my texts after that day. She's a "No" girl now.

Not 2 weeks prior i met a different girl who i figured was a "No" girl and just decided to do my own thing and ditch her at the mall.
I went to try on some clothes and she still tagged along. I ended up pulling her inside the fitting room and fucked her there.
This girl became an fb for a few months.

Messages In This Thread