rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DHV vs DLV hobbies/pastimes

DHV vs DLV hobbies/pastimes

I would say the best hobbies DHV are those that complement each other.

You can easily find someone with ballroom dancing skills. You can also easily find a MMA fighter. In both cases depending on the girl it can be either DHV or DLV. Some girls think dancing are gay and too feminine (yes I met them. At dance...) and some more think martial arts guys are all macho brutes.

But if you do both salsa dancing and martial arts, now thats an intriguing combination. Girls just think you are mysterious. Some even asks me "is there anything you havent done?" I think a combination of soft hobbies like photography/painting/dancing/singing with a hard hobby like fighting/sport/hunting/racing etc. makes for the best DHV and the best life experiences too.

In the end hobbies aint nothing if you cant demonstrate its high value [Image: tongue.gif] Its called DHV anyway. Dont try to impress a salsa girl with your salsa skill. Often she has danced with better dancers than you. Instead lift her in the air and spin her around and do a dip that resemble a judo throw. Ive had girls dropping jaws and gasping at this "Ive never done anything like it". Similarly at martial art you can ask a girl to do a "sparring dance" and show off your elegance movement.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread