rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Helsinki thread (Finland)

The Helsinki thread (Finland)

Just got out of Helsinki. On Wednesday nights there is a college party at Tiger at the top of Kamppi. 10euro cover. Obviously a bit of a younger crowd. My wing and I are in our 30s but were able to make approaches and the girls thought we were in our mid 20s. Some even asked what we were studying.

It was easy to male approaches. Got some numbers. Made out with a Tinder girl I had went on a date with earlier in the day but when i tried to take her home she said ahe was on her period amd had her girlfriend staying over and coulsnt leave. Approached a few other girls(groups of 2-3). Fingerbanged a hot 21yr old at the bar. My wing and I fucked up by not quickly moving that group to our pad for an afterparty, even though they were showing interest.

Milliklubi is played out. Talent drop off there and a sausage fest, at least on Monday and Tuesday. We were able to get girls back to our apt on a Tuesday but they were wasting our vodka on making a stupid fanta punch while not even drinking much of it. Got there shirts off in a game of truth or dare but they balked when we tried to escalate.

Helsinki is fun. Wished we had more than 3 nights early in the week to make it happen. Oh well, both me and my homie got our Finnish flags on the Tallink Silja on a Thursday night cruise to Stockholm. Both were 18. His was an 8 and mine was a 6. I didn't want it but they were roommates and I took one for the team.

- Clint Barton

Messages In This Thread