rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to say when she has a bf...

What to say when she has a bf...

My dear Fellas,
I'm in a situation similar to this one right now and I need some experts opinion.
Let me start with:
I just met a Russian girl in my building super hot 9.5, we've been exchanging looks for days, anyway of course after I found my balls I went and approached her... she was friendly and so interested ( she kept asking question, she spoke more than 50-60% of the first 30 minutes conv. ), anyway so in the middle of our conversation she brings up the "boy friend" and she said it so smoothly and in between lines as if she thought I already knew about it !! Anyway, so she kept saying that he is a jerk who doesn’t treat her well and she wants to leave him but she have no idea how because they’ve been together for 3 years now (Shoot me)… so I invite her to come and drink in my apt and she told me that her sister came to visit her but she would love to come if she can bring her!! This kinda sucked because i knew I wouldn’t be able to bang her.
she claims she never cheat on her boyfriend.. But she's drinking with me in my apt in a Saturday night and left at 3 AM ( nothing sexual happened expect me touching her hips a couple of time).
Do you guys think it's worth it for me to invest my time on her? Or should i just let her go! She is a 9.5 for real [Image: wink.gif]

AN - even impossible is spelled I M POSSIBLE.

Messages In This Thread