rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

You get a bonus when you transfer SPG points in blocks of 20K. 25K are transferred instead, which makes it best, if at all possible to wait to transfer in exactly blocks of 20K (not bigger either, as you're cutting into the next block).

AA has limited stopover rules. So yes, I am referring to that - they do have some cities where they now permit a stopover, most of which are in the USA.

And the prices I'm quoting are for Biz Class to Asia. If you got to Asia one way biz class on United, thats awesome for 32K, regardless of the airline. Please let us know how you did it, and which metal (carrier) you flew.

Quote: (08-26-2014 08:11 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

40k SPG = 50k on any airline.

I just used 32k on United for a one way from the US to Asia. How is that a deal using Alaska? Are you referring to AA no longer allowing one way stopovers?

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread