rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I bear you my testimony - a 37 year old virgin

I bear you my testimony - a 37 year old virgin

Hello Guys,

I would like to share my testimony with you.
I am a 37 year old virgin - and right now, I am perfectly OK with this.

My story:
As far as I can remember, I was not the typical guy with arising sexual desire during puberty - I was always drawn to the opposite sex. .
I never understood the tyical “girls are stupid”-attitude of other preadolescent boys.
I was interested in women since I was six years old. And I had one or two female playfellows, but I lost them and never made female playfellows again. So I adored girls from afar without having the courage to approach them.

I always felt insecure, ugly and inferior.
I think the problem with my low self esteem was caused by the fact that I was extremely cherished from my whole family and from all relatives when I was a little child. Therefore, I thought I was a special person, and that the whole world was created just for my sake.
Then when I was brought into groups ofo ther children, the other children didn’t walk up to me to befriend me. Instead, nobody seemed to care. This made me insecure. When younger, I always thought that the whole world was waiting for me. But in reality, nobody seemed to be waiting.

I kept adoring girls from afar while fleeing in my fantasy world, where I was the adored superhero and did perfectly well with other girls. I hoped that when growing up, I would become the attractive and confindent guy I dreamed to be. And them, the girls would come.
I was sadly mistaken…

Do want to read the sequel?

Messages In This Thread