rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

upfront with girls about fucking other girls

upfront with girls about fucking other girls

Quote: (08-13-2011 03:58 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2011 02:04 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2011 10:23 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Unless I'm asked I never bring it up. The key is to insinuate that you are getting mad action without actually saying it outright.

Girls can tell when you're swimming in pussy so there's no need to insinuate that you are.

A girl told me recently she'd never stop by my place uninvited because she wouldn't want to interrupt me with another girl, my response: "ya, if you ever stop by, bring earplugs."

Agree and amplify, but never state anything specific, and definitely don't throw how many bitches you fuck, have fucked, and/or are fucking in another girl's face, that's some bitch-made shit, beta-ass Ronnie pulls that shit on Jersey Shore all the time.

If that's what works with the typical Jersey Shore crowd, then by all means, keep your balls up bravado and display it freely to them. Personally I take a more global perspective however and keep to strategies that wouldn't get my ass handed to me by women with the slightest amount of tact and class.

I agree with Vicious. You could only get away with this shit with a bitch who just started packing her own lunch for the first day of school. I mean what kind of whores are you fucking, kickboxer? These must be some pissy pussy bitches who have a barney insignia all over a book bag! I Could hear it now....

Dialogue with you and "Headstart Heather"

Heather: " I think I'm falling in love"
Kick: "with who"?
Heather :" A boy".
Kick:" who is he"?
Heather:" He's speshal".
Kick: "oh yeah"?
Heather" Am I the only one you're doing this with, 'cause you're the only one for me".
Kick" Well, I did fuck the other girl you went to go get some candy with yesterday".
Heather " Why"?
Kick" Cause I game bitches", see you at recess".

Come on man, you know you gotta lie if she's worth anything!

Messages In This Thread