rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

ALERT:

Iberia has drastically devalued its award chart. Flights that were available for 4,500 Avios are now 19,500 Avios. Really the worst devaluation seen on an airline in a long time.

You're saying, I don't live in Spain, why do i care? Well, you might, if you're like me and you stock up on British Airways Avios. BA and Iberia are co-owned by the same company, and some pundits are expecting a similar, drastic devaluation by BA in the next few days. Basically, think of 100 dollars all of a sudden being worth 33 dollars. If you've Avios which you've been saving for short flights, its very possible that BA is going to follow suit and slam their award chart. No guarantees, and we'll see what happens.

Hedge this: Book tickets you're considering flying with your BA Avios now. Since Iberia did in their award chart with no warning, its quite possible (I fucking hope not) that BA shortly does the same thing (I just spent all the time getting myself into position to be BA gold).

Anyway, earn and burn is even more urgent, potentially, with BA flyers. I fortunately spent a bunch of miles just recently to get to Malaysia and back from Singapore, but now I know I'm gonna burn some more flying HKG- BKK on Thursday (if I can). Problem is I have a long itinerary booked on OneWorld to get my BA Gold (BKK-AMM-CDG-LHR-JFK and back), and now those miles could be subject to ridiculous deval. If I plug em into AA or US Airways, then I won't get gold.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread