rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

Quote: (08-22-2014 11:16 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Are busted chicks that easy? Do they shit test? Do you run beta game? From my experience they can be a challenge.

I wouldn’t approached a busted woman outside so I can’t comment on that. Online, they can be very easy…they’re just grateful to get some dick most of the time.

I just remembered a white/Japanese mix I banged a couple of years ago from online. That sounds like a pretty hot mix right? Not in her case! She was probably 80lbs overweight and a 4 looks wise. She also had horrendous acne and bumpy skin. She looked way worse in person than her photos. I don't know what happened to the Japanese side of her but she looked about as Japanese as Hilary Clinton.

When she turned up at my place, I said hi, then 5 seconds later I closed my eyes and I was making out with her. I tried not touch to touch her face with my hand because her skin was bumpy and it felt a bit hairy. She must have had bleached her facial hair.

I bent her over and did her doggy style, looking at the wall the whole time. God knows how I got a boner in the first place, but I know that I looked down at what I was banging I would get soft. I ploughed on through, finished the job and got her out of my place as soon as I could.

Messages In This Thread