rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Transgender Childhood

A Transgender Childhood

Quote: (08-20-2014 02:33 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

@16:16 "Would you love me if I were a boy?"

Sad face.

Look at her expression immediately following that. Something like "Then why did you love dad???" Shortly thereafter you see the incipient masculine protesting against female control.

"They aren't sure of who they are, and they can't offer their parent that reassurance." It is the PARENT'S ROLE to give their child a positive identity! Blast it all to Hell...

You can see some major Locus of Control issues here; children assume that they control everything in their environment. Their parents got divorced? It's their fault for not cleaning their room.

This kid is constantly evaluating his own identity based upon how it affects his parents, and is simply unable to comprehend the fact that his parents will love him no matter what he does - children CANNOT comprehend this during their early stages of development, which is why it's incumbent upon the parents to provide them with stability and identity.

"I want to be a mommy..." God, that's sad.

And look how she questions him so hard about that!

After the kid says:

"Well I guess I would be...

a boy... I dont know."

She immediately goes

"No, honey. " /they cut after that/

"I need to listen to you. Youre my mom."

"What if you said to me to be a boy and Id have to?"

"No, no..." /they cut after that/

That kid just wants love and attention as any other child. But they are not going to give that so easily, will they? The kid is afraid of her. It reeks of confused feelings and bad communication between child and mother.

What scares me more what kind of childhood had the mother to begin with if this is the aftermath..Oh good, the creeps... Its like a cycle that never ends, a dammed snake that bites its own tail. It poisons everything.

Messages In This Thread