rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Were 18 Again, What Would You Do Differently?

If You Were 18 Again, What Would You Do Differently?

Quote: (08-12-2011 11:36 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Where would you invest your money and how?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgektbORdns

I've found the easiest way to Invest right now, is to go with the long term trend. I'm buying the dips... for example crude oil is really down right now. It might go down a bit more, but you can be sure it will shoot back up within the next year or two. We had a big dip in energy over the past week, it was good time to get into some energy plays... Silver hit 50 then pulled back to 33, 33 was a good time to buy, even now at the high 30's it's looking good, the long term trend is up. You want to own and invest in real assets, and preferably in countries and currencies that are not getting debased like the dollar.

It's easier to follow a trend in a certain direction and add to your position when you get a favorable price, then to try to buy the lows and sell the highs regularly. If you get really good at technical analysis you could probably buy lows and sell highs and make even more money.

I think Mixx's suggestion about buying real estate abroad is gold.... I mean you can buy a nice piece of property in cash, and in cities like Medellin, you can rent it out and make a nice income, while you're retirement pent house awaits you... I sunk my money into real estate in New Jersey, If I would have taken my money and put it in Medellin I'd own a nice penthouse, fully paid, near parque lleras right now, but this was all before I educated myself... That doesn't mean I might not make mistakes going forward, but I won't be a clueless ass with my money anymore.

Messages In This Thread