rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cebu City Mania - 2014 Datasheet

Cebu City Mania - 2014 Datasheet

Quote: (08-16-2014 04:01 PM)wishmakerman Wrote:  

Have you had any approach or success with Korean girls?

Weirdly enough, not really at night in clubs, but they are fairly easy to approach and get numbers during the day.

Quote: (08-16-2014 04:57 PM)whiteness Wrote:  

The hotter girls, 7's and up, will all pre-game somewhere in or near I.T Park then go to a club in the same area. Liv is probably the most popular right now. It will be harder but the girls will be much hotter, however we are still talking about the Philippines here. Protip: bring a Filipina with you from cupid or day game and get a table then proceed to game the hotter girls.

There aren't that many 7's and up at J. Ave. Depending on your tastes there's a chance you wouldn't even see one. The Korean girls are probably the hottest girls there by a large margin and once you get past her orbiters, gaming them is straight forward and some are just as easy as Filipinas.

Kinda disagree with you saying that you wont find 8s & 9s at J Ave as i saw quite a few, especially on Friday and Saturday

Quote: (08-16-2014 08:02 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

Checking facebook photos Liv definitely has better quality and an older crowd. Do recommend weekdays at J Ave and weekends at Liv?

Lol, cant beleve i forgot to mention Liv. Its about a 7-10 minute drive form mango square so you could just hit them both in the same night if you wanted. I went there on a Wednesday just to scope it out, but it was to posh for my liking. But your game method is spot on for getting girls at Liv.

However, you might get a bit bored going to mango square every night, so why no do mango square one night and then, choose between either Liv or a club near I.T. Park the next night.

Messages In This Thread