rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lizard Hygiene

Lizard Hygiene

Quote: (08-11-2011 04:29 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2011 04:24 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2011 04:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I'm in a similar situation right now. I have like 20 or so dead links that I need to either smash or delete. I've already deleted the conversations because there were just too many and I started confusing people. All the more reason to start developing my compartmentalization app... just got the ball rolling. I think I'm gonna go with A, it'll be an easier way to weed them out quickly.

Bingo . Separation is the key. FInd a new batch of bitches and then put the previous attention whores in a completely different compartment. Preferably a ditch.

Theoretical question: Would you guys pay $0.99 for an app that would separate all of your women... and bring up all the information you have on any particular name/nickname on demand in a second?

Next question: How many people other people do you think would benefit from / buy it? Casual players?

I'm assuming you have facebook....

http://www.ehow.com/how_8788178_put-diff...-list.html ....there's an app for it.

Messages In This Thread