rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alphas you knew at a young age and what happened to them later in life

Alphas you knew at a young age and what happened to them later in life

I know an alpha who's trajectory has been going up for over 20 years past high school. My best friend was always pulling the hottest girls at school, local waitresses, everything. I should have taken notes then, because he was like some kind of magician: Abracadabra, panties drop. Graduated and started pre-med with the goal of becoming a brain surgeon.

Anyway, he was a bit of a moocher at the time (never kicked in for gas money), and we lost touch drifting apart going our separate ways. I look him up 20 years later and we reconnect, by some coincidence we're both in the middle of selling our cars at the time. Me, some junky old pontiac. Him, ferrari 460. Traded up to a gallardo which we took high speed canyon driving outside of LA with spotters in a car up ahead with handheld radios to avoid cops and locals. Out of school he went into business, options trading, high freq trading, movie producing, and finally settled down with a drop dead 10 (former underwear model) and just had a kid. He's had some ups and downs, but based on his housing situation and how he vacations, my estimate is he's currently worth 10-20M.

Messages In This Thread