rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls gives you piece of gum at end of night

Girls gives you piece of gum at end of night

Does a piece of gum indicate a makeout is desired? I was out with this girl the other night and she was a stone cold fish. No touching, very little smiling/laughing, no other IOIs. I put in my best hour of work on her but no bites. I figured no big deal, at least I learned some things that don't work. Then she hands me a gum. In my experience that means tongue action is imminent, but with this girl and her spartan-like stoicism the whole night, I assumed she was just being polite. Or I had bad breath which might explain the lack of success. Anyway I didn't make a move when I walked her to her car because we had no physical escalation throughout the night and it would have been awkward to force it that late. But a girl friend says gum from a girl always means kiss me you idiot and this girl was just shy. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Messages In This Thread