rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Critique my game please (i am a returning member)

Critique my game please (i am a returning member)

Quote: (08-15-2014 11:52 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

You're what, maybe 23? Why are you taking hair loss drugs? You sound like someone who does whatever he's told instead of thinking for himself, right down to your opener "I've just got a minute, but...". It's straight out of The Game.

If you really have 600 numbers, you don't need to approach anymore. You obviously need help with stuff beyond approaching. If you've got 600 numbers and can't convert to lays, your problem is not with approaching. Did that occur to you?

Did it occur to you that 4 bans from 3 forums might be telling you something about yourself? This is the limits of GLL style advice, you focus on externalities and when that fails, you're stuck.

True. Beyond the structure of what I see in cold approach videos (justin wayne, goodlookingloser) or PUA material, i have absolutely no idea how to communicate with a girl. I wasn't socialized in that way. I've never had a girlfriend in my life, I don't even really know how to kiss.

Texting and kissing are pretty big sticking points for me and they're like level 1 things

[Image: IMG_0691_zps2570f2d4.png]

Messages In This Thread