rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Australian girls ugly?

Are Australian girls ugly?

I live in Australia, and also traveled europe/ in Asia now.

Basically this is how it is,
1. Australia is an ageing population i.e. there are more old people than younger. Take Slovenia for example, this is mostly filled with students if I am not mistaken, therefore there are more potential hot girls. You want to visit the international hubs of Aus (melbourne & brisbane, and I have also been told Alice Springs is decent for getting laid but this is just a town). Sometimes takes me 10min to see a hot girl near the shops during the day but then again I live in adelaide [Image: tongue.gif]

2. Our country is obese, so now the part of the population that is not old bastards your left with a good portion of fatties.

3. Dating culture is less common unlike America, the more internationally influenced a city is in Aus the more there will be a dating culture. Once a girl is in a relationship, its unlikely she will cheat many hot girls are already taken.

4. Ok so you got to this point and for the few available girls that are left now ask yourself. Do i even like an aussie accent on a girl? If not just come to Australia for the natural beauty.

So yes there are hot girls just like anywhere in the world but it would be much lower compared to other countries.

Messages In This Thread