rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

does it annoy you that your oneitis is getting more bangs than you?

does it annoy you that your oneitis is getting more bangs than you?

Quote: (08-12-2014 02:14 PM)BarryInSF Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2014 05:43 AM)Euphoric_Breeze Wrote:  

As a woman becomes older around her 30's her value deteriorates .

That's a common misconception. The older you get, the better older women look to you. I never would have given a 40-something woman a second glance before I entered my 40's. Now they turn me on even more than their daughters do. Also, all the 40+ women I meet are super-horny, and immune to slut-shaming!

Half true. Older women do look better when you're older and, yes, high school girls start to look like kids.

But women who hit the wall hit the wall. That doesn't change no matter how old you get. And there is no shortage of mature-looking high schoolers who transcend age (Bella Thorne).

If you're a fortysomething guy, a quick look at the Facebook pics of girls you knew in high school make this clear. If you're lucky 50 percent of them will look good -- and even with that there's a fall off from the way they looked back in the day.

The average woman does not have the genetics of Sofía Vergara (age 42). Esp. not American ones.

Messages In This Thread