rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the successful players what are your future plans with women?

To the successful players what are your future plans with women?

Quote: (08-10-2011 12:22 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Everyone's end game is death. Break your life up into blocks based on natural and probable aging processes and lifestyle changes.

Ask yourself how you see yourself - or WANT to see yourself at at given age range. Then plan accordingly.

65-75 - descent into old age, destruction of the body
55-65 - transition from middle age to old age.
44-54 - middle age
35-43 - transition into middle age
25-34 - last of "youth"

I want to extend youth. One reason people get "old" in their 30's is because of children and being married. Thus, my short-term "end game" is to not have children - or to delay it as long as possible. It's a fact that once you're married with kids, you age. It's stressful. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

A lot of cultures have tried to break down age into similar categories throughout human history. EX: Dante was "midway through life's journey" when he wrote the Divine Comedy at 35. Due to recent advances in medicine and technology and the breakdown of traditional social structures, I think such classifications are becoming irrelevant, especially for men who don't have the some issues with biological clocks and rapidly aging after 30 like women do. Roosh and others have argued that men are in their prime between 25 and 45, and for those of us in that age range in the 21st century, this seems to be true. Most males under age 35 can still pass off as being young now as look as they look decent. I don't think you have to start giving up and settling down until the 45-55 age range depending on how your body holds up. Those of us with good health and genetics can probably do just as well at 40 as we did at 30, maybe even better with an increased status and standard of living at that age.

I really don't even think most men can realistically get good at game and lots of notches until mid to late 20s at the earliest. See the player zone.

[Image: sol_access_chart.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Yet you have to be realistic. Can you imagine being alone at 65? "Player for life" is a myth. Eventually you're going to be old, have health problems, and likely be lonely. Single, old people are highly depressed.

Thus, it's likely that I'll start a family in my early 40's. Many people in my profession have done this, and my boss who is 65 has an 18 year old daughter. It's kind of nice to have a companion when you're older. As an older father, too, you'll likely be a better one. You'll be more balanced and less angry and aggressive as a parent.

This is good in theory, but the social reality in the U.S. is such that even if you try to settle down and get married in your 40s it is still very likely that you would end up divorced and having few custody rights. If you want to pull off an older marriage you are going to have to relocate to an area where this is more realistic.

Messages In This Thread