rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the successful players what are your future plans with women?

To the successful players what are your future plans with women?

Quote: (08-10-2011 09:38 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Athlone, I think it's important for you to actually travel to these countries and live for a while before you speak so definitively about them.

Nobody needs to take what I say here as the absolute gospel. These statements are based on an educated perception and some first hand experience(I've been to Canada and England, and not just London and Toronto either).

Quote:Quote:

American behaviour is a LOT more influential than you would imagine.

American influence can and will make other countries a little worse off, but they'll never reach the American level without truly becoming American(that means living here and adopting the culture and its unique quirks).

By city, London is easily the closest thing to the US, followed by perhaps Toronto (knowing a decent number of Torontonians at my school, I can certainly agree with this). Get outside of those areas and the difference is a little clearer (just as staying away from NYC or DC in the US and heading to secondary cities yields a big difference).

Nowhere in the world, however, will you meet women with the combination of size(more obesity here than any other developed nation) and entitlement that American women enjoy. Other nations in the anglosphere are bad, but I would still argue(again, you don't have to consider it the gospel) that America as a whole(some regions are better than others) has it the worst due to a combination of factors unique to it(obesity, celebrity culture/materialism, uniquely malevolent family law combined with litigious society, etc).

I would caution any guy against London and Toronto dating-wise almost as strongly as some here warn guys about DC, but if we're going by country and deciding which is preferable on average, I'll take Canada over the others any day of the week, followed by the UK and then the US.

Just my two cents.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread