rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THE 3 TYPES OF MATTRESS STARFISH

THE 3 TYPES OF MATTRESS STARFISH

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:18 PM)truedat Wrote:  

Care less about them and more about you. Fuck them all with ruthless intensity, and give the uptight ones/passive aggressive ones a surprise facial. If she likes it great, if she doesent great, if she hates you great. If you treat them like a dime a dozen then they will either hate you for knowing the truth (they are a dime a dozen) or she will try to win you over (but she wont because she is a dime a dozen).
I actually did that once! Pulled out and nutted what felt like a quart. It was surprisingly satisfying seeing her with a hand out and my dna landing on her forehead,eyes and hair. She actually had the nerve to say: " I don't feel anything'" while I was laying the dick-a true diss. Some time before that I'd dicked another girl,one of my 5 greatest ever fucks. I made her curse,bite,kick,shout,sweat and scream like her hair was on fire;guess what? She was circumcised-clitless. Which also goes to show, forget about all those guaranteed clitoral stimulation techniques endorsed by everyone from the Girl Scouts of Americas and the ASPCA.
Like I said,this bitch is the worst.

Messages In This Thread