rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 day trip - Romania or Poland/Czech?
day trip - Romania or Poland/Czech?
Quote: (08-09-2014 08:58 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2014 06:29 AM)corners Wrote:  

- czech girls are far prettier/hotter than the polish butterfaces

Always thought Polish chicks were one of the hottest in Europe, but can be cold and rude.

Western Polish chicks are friendly and pretty...like Poznan, Wroclaw, and have met some hotties from Katowice as well.

I don't know too much about Warsaw/Krakow though.

College in Poland and most of Europe starts early October. There's a chance people might be moving back mid-late September to get settled in. I even know one chick who moved back mid-Sept to her college town, but then used the last week in September to take a cheap trip somewhere.

August is high season for traveling in Europe as big cities all over the place become dead with the most expensive prices. However, college students usually travel in September while most working professionals begin work again because they can get more discounted deals not paying extravagant August prices.

It's really a crap shoot picking Poland for Sept 15th-22nd. Do Aussies need a visa to say visit Lviv, Ukraine by chance? Never been there but it seems intriguing to me at least.

Messages In This Thread