rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Women Less Educated Then You?

Dating Women Less Educated Then You?

I'm in an LTR (decades) with a "SIW" fancy east coast prep school-itis, claims not to be a feminazi, but is - it's fucking cyanide it's ingrained in her - she's SPESHUL. My only advice is to find a woman that looks up to you and your accomplishments that can respect you, not compete with you EVERY.FUCKING.MINUTE.OF.YOUR.LIFE. As men we get enough of that shit in the world at large. We should be able to come home and know she has our back.

Every time you succeed should not be an affront to her, she should be proud and brag on you.

My girl is no longer as cute and round and tight as she used to be and it's become grating.

Word to the wise.

p.s. thought as a young man that it was nice that I could talk to my woman about particle physics, now that I'm older and wiser I know that it would have been better to have a group of male friends to have those discussions with.

Messages In This Thread