rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread

Quote: (08-07-2014 03:50 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

easily 1k a month..and youll probably have a little extra

Are you serious? 800$ or 1000$ a month? . I am gonna try to break down the prices. If we go with that logic even with out rent/bills .. u take away the monthly pass metro which is 10500 ft/ month. Phone like 5000ft/ month that would leave you with around 215 000 ft month which means 7150 Ft /day

Restaurant prices downtown:
Normal restaurant like Cafe Kor= Appetizer + cheapest main dish + diet coke = 5000 ft
Subway = 1 Foot long + coke= 2000ft
Very cheap restaurant like humus bar downtown = 2000 ft meal
MacDonald around that too

Clubs
Entrance to kraft or otkert= 1000ft /2000ft
Black label= 1500 ft / Vodka + ...= 1400
Martini bianco =1000

Taxi few kilo meters= 1500- 2000

Spa entrance szeychini= 3600 ft

Taxi from airport to downtown is 7000ft

Haircut for man= 3000-4000

Cheap Nike short= 7000 ft / Gap tshirt= 5000ft/ gant polo =17000ft.

Erotic massage = 15000 ft

I dunno about your lifestyle mate, but 7150 ft / day (and that s without rent seem unreal to me) specially if you go out 5 times a week like someone asked. If you simply go to a club pay 1000 entrance, and offer urself + invite a girl for a drink =5000 ft .. You ll have just enough money left for one subway+ coke.

When you say cost of living in any country, it means you are eating at restaurants and going out regularly. When you go out if your whole day budget is enough for 2 drinks + a sandwich that's not logical, either you don't drink in clubs or just drink a pint of beer (200-400), or you barely eat outside and you go to ruin pubs with no entrance or 500 entrance well may be but u r on a very tight budget (university student like budget)

Why live in budapest if you can't enjoy the spas, the food at restaurants (even cheap ones), the clubs. The amount you said is more like surviving budapest and not living in it. And that s certainly not what the expats i met spend over there to enjoy budapest living.

Messages In This Thread