rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attention whore tries hard to get a rich single golfer to notice her

Attention whore tries hard to get a rich single golfer to notice her

Quote: (08-07-2014 01:36 PM)Shogun Wrote:  

http://m.golf.com/1045098/rory-mcilroy-h...-no-1-fan/

The only noteworthy piece is her instagram handle: smashley317.

smashley

SMASHLEY!

From the attitude displayed while trying to get his attention I can tell that she attempts to be cold and aloof, because that worked so well on her with the Alphas she fucked.

No LTR material whatsoever. And she looks somewhat "experienced" for a 24/25 year old. I smell many cocks which have been ridden on her carousel so far. At least she tries to snatch a Provider a bit earlier, unless the age number is fake and she is in her end 20s or 30s already (age can be well hidden by a woman, unless someone digs deeper - quite a few minor celebrities run on being 30, while already pushing over 40.)

Tip for Smashley:

Wear a feminine skirt. Try to summon a feminine smile you had when you were 14 before sarcasm, bad-boy fucking and vocal-fry took over your life. Be nice and smile openly to a man you are interested in. NO - men don't see open feminine display of interest as needy. They like it.

No man ever said: "I love pussy, but I wish it were harder to get."

Messages In This Thread