rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Observations

London Observations

Quote: (08-07-2014 12:52 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2014 11:55 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Unless you can be a student here or live a high player lifestyle in London, I really don't see the desire to stay in this location.

How much money would a guy actually have to make a year to afford being a player in central London? i.e living somewhere with nightlife density like the West End of Shoreditch etc.

£70k a year roughly but you won't be able to live extravagantly. Especially if you are clubbing every weekend. Shoreditch is in the East End, it used to be very cheap to live there, however you are looking at 40k a year, if you want to live in an okay place and have a life around there.

I would suggest living in Bermondsey or London Bridge area, good location for Shoreditch and West End, and a few players seem to live there for some reason. I can't tell you how much that place will be now, as I said previously it changes a lot.

Messages In This Thread