rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What will people miss 50 years from now?

What will people miss 50 years from now?

Quote: (08-05-2014 07:43 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

This forum.

How do you think the forum will go out?

My guess is the same way the "seduction community" went. An influx of newbies that drove the solid guys away as they realized they had little to gain from a community that made them feel obsolete.

I sure hope RVF stays around for a long while. The value you guys provide to my life is immeasurable.

Things people will miss 50 years from now:

American culture: American music, television and cinema are already aiming for the lowest common denominator. A steady flow of quality works from Central Europe, China and Japan will be the source of popular culture to the world 50 years from now. "Latin" music is spreading all over the world as of now.

"Natural" food. Its hard enough already to find food that hasnt been pre-washed, pre-processed, and pre-packaged. Eating fruit picked right from the tree will be one of your fondest memories 50 years from now.

Freedom of speech. Expressing your thoughts freely and openly is hard enough already. Saying that you dont want fags in your community, that women are less capable in the workplace, or that you would never vote for X type of person can get you fired today. Imagine how hard it will be in 50 years.

Manly men and feminine women. Any XY chromosome carrying individual will be pressured to abandon any display of independance or free will. Every cis-gendered non-polyamorous womyn will be indoctrinated into accepting a body positive (fat), promiscuous, gender-neutral lifestyle as a way of being accepted into society. Basically, men will be castrated (even chemically, at chidhood, as its happening now with boys under 10 getting gender reassigning surgery) and women will be told to grow balls and armpit hair.

Messages In This Thread