rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is Holding Men Back?

What is Holding Men Back?

Oversexualised society, means that men go under the pussy spell and see this as the only worthwhile thing of ever having. Not having a goal or mission in life that involves something other than getting laid, is going to really dent a man's inner game. Especially as most don't have game in the first place, and the women they are gaming aren't really women, they just end up chasing this fix around like a dog chases his tail.

Red Pill men, my life changed around when I was able to get a mentor, who told me how things were. Women can't tell you how to do anything in life, their experiences are completely different to ours; and the bottom line is that they are more like children in how they will never accept responsibility for their wrong teachings. Most men now are just blubbering freaks, seriously they are weak and apathetic.

Messages In This Thread