rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multiple Dudes Hitting on a 5 - at the Same Time

Multiple Dudes Hitting on a 5 - at the Same Time

Your final line borders on trolling. But since you're from my neck of the woods, near Baltimore, I'll give this a serious response.

Your problem is location. Baltimore, Maryland (or as you say, Bodymore, Murderland) is not known for its hot women. Back in the 1990s, Don and Mike, the old shock jocks, used to joke about "Baltimore, home of the world's ugliest women" and make fun of "the accents, the frosted hair, and the ankle tattoos." This was their impression after doing a few on-location shows in town.

Things have only gone downhill since the average weight since the 1990s seems to have tripled.

In in the '90s, I used to do my mall game in the Glen Burnie section of Baltimore sometimes, since it was far from where I lived (if you get rejected, no one knows you anyway, so who cares?). Back in the day, it was rough but there was still good pickings. I recently went back there and practically ran away screaming.

If you want to pick up women, I'd suggest heading up toward the Towson area or edging closer to DC without actually going into DC. Or move to Delaware. But in Bodymore, Murdaland, you're not going to find the best and the brightest.

Finally, I would strongly also suggest not buying property in the county or city, no matter how "nice" the section is. My ex did this and lived to regret it, with a 25 percent loss of value. Her: "But it's a nice neighborhood!" Me: "But it's Baltimore."

Messages In This Thread