rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Signs That Your Game is Strong or Improving

Signs That Your Game is Strong or Improving

I think one of the easiest signs that you can actually observe is your ability to lead a conversation in the direction you want it to go. You can also recover from mistakes you (or a wing) make and resurrect a potentially dead conversation.

Last night my buddy and I were talking to two girls outside of a bar. On two separate occasions one girl (the mother hen of the two) was trying to drag the other girl away. This was because my buddy made a few mistakes, like insulting a girl when attempting to neg her.

I recovered the situation both times and ended up with the mother hen's phone number after I dropped some huge bait in a very subtle manner.

Sure sometimes you just get blown out, you can't win them all. However I would say you have strong game when you can control the direction of a conversation and steer it back on course if something distracts her tiny little hamster brain. Double points when you can do it on the fly without thinking about it or needing to resort to a pre scripted pattern or routine.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread