rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Singapore VS Sweden

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-08-2011 09:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:48 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Depends heavily on how tall you are. If you are over 6'3", Sweden should be fun with the ladies. It will quickly get less fun the shorter you are unless you provide some sort of interesting racial combination (northern italian features with light eyes would be best - the usual Canadian UK/Irish-ancestry white guy look, Chinese-Asian look, or Indian Subcontinent look will not help you at all - in fact Indian would be really bad because they'll think you're Pakistani or Middle Eastern and be really racist). If you are under 6' tall, you need to seriously weigh the benefits of working in Singapore vs. the women of Sweden. You may end up giving up incredible professional opportunities that Sweden won't have (except for IT and High Finance, Scandinavian jobs are for Scandinavians only) for women who just aren't interested. Read Roosh's Denmark thread - he has world class game and had a horrible time. Sweden is, at best, only marginally better.

What a bunch of nonsense, have you been to Sweden?

Yes, I'm half Danish actually. Sorry, but with the Scando ladies, except for the really fat and/or ugly ones, "You must be this tall to ride" is pretty much universal. Roosh is 6'2", and by his own admission had an absolutely shitty time in Denmark. There is more difference between Northern New England and central New Jersey than there is between Denmark and Sweden. Even guys who are 6'5" have to settle for women who seem somewhat sub par given their physique in Copenhagen, Malmoe, and Stockholm.

I might also add that both countries have Fascist parties with blatantly racist agendas in their parliaments. In the case of Denmark, it is the minority member of the coalition majority and has considerable power *cough* love bridge laws *cough*.

You sound Swedish. One thing that is hard not to notice with Scandos is that they will not tolerate any criticism of their societies from other people. Janteloven is for the tall, blond, and beautiful only. Any short filthy udlander who dares question the superiority and "tolerance" *snicker* of the Scando world will quickly be struck down with the rather fasces looking hammer of Thor.

I know you enjoy seducing short suckers from other countries and then humiliating them after they blow a small fortune on overpriced everything in your homeland, but I think the guy who started this thread deserves to know what he is up against, especially if his game is not on the same level as Roosh.

Now, if his choice was between Poland and Singapore, that would be a different story [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread