rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facial hair - Yay or nay?

Facial hair - Yay or nay?

Quote: (04-16-2014 09:45 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Advantage - you fit in. Disadvantage - you look like everyone else. If it becomes associated with neckbeards and all the cool kids stop doing it then it's associated with that.

Personally, I find I look best with light stubble. I've had some women argue strongly for the beard, and other for clean shaven, but most of those who love the beard, are more pleased with a thin one, than a mountain man beard, and the ones who like clean shaven, except for one or two, are okay with light hair.

I still don't see them as so common that you like look everyone else. I'm sure this varies on locale....I haven't been to a huge hipster area like Brooklyn in a year or 2 but most areas i've been to clean shaven are more common than beards by a pretty big margin(though beards are at an all time high in modern times).

Thing is most people can't grow a really good beard. I'm not talking about just letting your facial hair grow for a year+ like a Rikki Hall one, im talking about a kickass well maintain one where it looks full even at shorter lengths. MMA fighter Andrei Arlovski is an excellent example.

[Image: l.jpg]

Messages In This Thread