rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aren't all girls just whores?

Aren't all girls just whores?

Quote: (08-03-2014 01:16 AM)Sharkie Wrote:  

Do you even approach bro?

Seems like you're thinking too hard and not putting in much effort in actually doing stuff.

A large part of game is counter intuitive, and only when you have real life experiences can you see these parts in the proper context.

Seems to me that you're having trouble assimilating contrasting ideas together, even blatantly obvious ones.

Anyway, to your question - are all women whores?
Yes, and no.

P.S. most women don't get off on the ideal of shitloads of money. They get off on to the ideal of a man who has shitloads of money.

The difference should be obvious, no?

Again, I think context here is pretty important. I'm only referring to the dating market. And in the heterosexual dating market, there will be of course a man and a woman so yeah it is essential for a man to be involved. So I absolutely agree that they (women) get off on to the ideal of a man who has shitloads of money.

But I'm curious on why you think that women don't get off on the ideal of having a lot money. If a girl have a lot of money, she can use it to enhance her aesthetic appeal by either purchasing high end makeup, breast enlargement, plastic surgery, and fashionable clothing. Such ad-ons will most certainly have more guys to be interested in her and thus increasing the chance of her landing a high value man.

Personally, I think that if a women have a lot of cash and want a high value man, money in this case can definitely help her out tone to improve her odd no? What do you think?

Quote: (08-03-2014 01:32 AM)edtf Wrote:  

How many approaches have you done, total? If its not a big number, I suggest putting in some work there before summarizing the universe and all its animals as whores. You can't hypothesize without data, so go out, gather some data, and then come back. Make a thread to track your progress. I'm still a noob, but I'll try to help when I can.

If you are here, then you must know that the girls are attracted high value men. Roosh and all other game-related content producers have been putting this message out there incessantly in order to let the misinformed know. You can say that this fact have been pretty cemented.

So as long as you are high value, you can get sex with attractive girls. I'm not even arguing that.

But however, it is very important to know the exact reason behind this fact. Its somewhat like a person memorizing facts vs another person understanding the science behind it. If I can understand why what I'm doing is working, then I will (and am) be more confident (than previously) in the action instead of blindly following a concept.

Then again, this is what have been working for me personally is to get comfortable with the fact that why girls are more attracted to me when I'm in shape, being decisive, humorous, and when I have great postures is because these things can directly translate into higher status (and thus gain more resources) and why I (or men are) am attracted to girls with beautiful figures because it is a symbol of health and fertility beneficial my (potential) offspring.

From the responses, I guess everybody internalizes "game" differently.

Messages In This Thread