rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aren't all girls just whores?

Aren't all girls just whores?

Quote: (08-02-2014 09:29 PM)TheTemple Wrote:  

No that's not what I'm saying at all!

I'm writing this because there are a lot of guys out there (myself included) who have/had trouble wrapping their heads around the reason why their girl left them or they are being duped by the media that it is wrong to "sexualize" girls and being bombarded with #fatacceptance messages that they feel guilty with their sexual attraction and thus try to push away those feelings instead of acting upon them by approaching girls.

OK so definitely don't feel guilty or apologize for being attracted to what you're attracted to.

Quote: (08-02-2014 09:29 PM)TheTemple Wrote:  

It all depends on how you frame the word "whore". Some people thinks lowly of the term that they are trashy, uneducated girls to let strangers use them sexually for money. But in fact, every girl in one way or another, whore themselves out in exchange of resources for their physical attractiveness and whoever "whores" that gives out the least in the trade-off are the ones that gets the squeeze the most out of a men's finance. When you look at it through different lenses, the term "whore" is no longer degrading, instead it became business savvy.

You're viewing this combatatively. It does not have to be combatative or exploitative.

To attract high-quality women, you must be high-value. If you are attracting women who are exploitative and just want you for your money, it's because your value isn't high enough to attract ones who are not toxic and manipulative. If girls are just trying to extract value from you, ie just get your money, they don't see you as attractive in other ways. You need to build yourself up.

Read this post by Krauser:

http://krauserpua.com/2011/10/17/integrity/

High value women do not sleep with low value men

It’s possible to get Type 2 girls (high beauty / low self esteem) into bed with manipulative low value behviour yet it’s almost impossible to have rewarding relationships with them. I’ve met plenty of community guys who rack up lay-after-lay with grotty women, women of low character, or simply normal pretty girls where it begins ok and things turn south rapidly precisely because of the man’s conduct in his pursuit and subsequent relationship. For whatever reason these men feel compelled to stay on the treadmill day-after-day, night-after-night trying to placate whatever demons rest inside them,

Messages In This Thread