rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude returns to America from Russia

Dude returns to America from Russia

Quote: (08-02-2014 05:59 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

I don't believe Russia will solve its demographic problem by aligning itself with the West, if anything it will just repopulate the country with a foreign population, which they are currently trying to deal with. The wheels are in motion though, Russians are having kids, although it will take some government policy similar to Isarel's to solve it fully.

Russian women are something else, but this is all logistics and economics we are talking about here. British and American women would just be as good looking and feminine if they were raised in a different environment. The West really encourages every bad side of femininity to come out and be expressed as "independence". Obviously women in the East have to be smarter than that, and actually have a genuine masculine presence around.

Don't expect quick sex as a foreigner in Russia, but if you want to establish yourself there, you will probably have a succession of 9/10 girlfriends for the rest of your days.

Before I left in 2008 they had a lot of PSA's (public service announcements) on the television the campaign was called "The Year of the Family" and the ad would have the couple pushing a stroller or carrying a blanketed baby bundle with a microwave or car rim in the place of a baby trying to guilt trip Russians into having children by calling them out as materialists. To me their wants for a nice refrigerator or automobile didn't seem excessive but the Russian elites who lived during Soviet times probably did. They hadn't appealed to nationalist sentiment in trying to increase their birth rate but I wonder if they may start doing it now with a kind of Russia or Me VS, the World type thinking. Westerners may not be sought after in a few years by women with nationalist thinking who knows how bad hunger will be. When I left in 2008 my rubles lost 10% of their value in a month as $3,000 in rubles became $2,700 they lost another 15% in value within 6 months partly because of the Georgian invasion and mostly because of the decrease in demand for hydrocarbons and commodities Russia's main exports. They want to become manufacturing power but their manufactures are shit Lada, Uaz these companies although improved haven't been able to compete globally. That video of Putin hounding the scared shitless oligarch ordering him to get up from where he was sitting to "give him back his pen" was the result of this devaluation as the oligarch hadn't done very much to change his company and make it more competitive. Putin can't do everything, he decided to increase tariffs on vehicles coming in and a riot broke out in Vladivostok. I wonder how all this will affect game for us foreigners if girls are gonna get bitchier but easier to game? I also thought they had Army recruitment commercials on television "contract army" and how they saw the army as a way to combat social ills like drug abuse, alcoholism, or just plain lack of ambition so many young men had when I was there so there may be more competition by local men if forcing them in the Army works although they would really have to reform the Army as most guys try to stay out as much as they can.

Messages In This Thread