rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Higher level girls require higher level game

Higher level girls require higher level game

I've come to the view that there is a phenomenon in the sexual marketplace I call the Hot Girls Club

This membership of this club is limited to girls 8.0 or so and above or maybe 8.5 in cities like NYC and LA that have a lot of high end girls, and the guys that they fuck. There is a rather bright line between this club and the lower ranks and you are either in or out. In smaller communities the limited number of guys allowed into the club are pretty much passed around by the girls.

The key to getting into this club as a man is preselection. If you are repeatedly seen with hot girls or are known to be banging them through gossip, you are in. If you doubt me, go out on a date with a really hot girl and watch how much you get eyefucked by other hot girls who normally might only give you a glance. They will outright stare and try to get your attention. You are a club member and so a viable prospect to them now.

There's even a Seinfeld episode that deals with this exact point- the one in which George carries around a pic of a model and claims she's his girlfriend. This gets him entry into exclusive clubs and soon he's hanging out with fashion models. When the pic gets accidentally destroyed, he gets excluded from this world once again. I just looked up this episode-it even refers to this world as "The Forbidden City"

If you don't have a hot girl at a given moment, there is one way you can demonstrate membership in the club and that is through frame. If you are preternaturaly confident around a hot girl she will assume that you are a club member who is comfortable with her type. Hot girls know well the effect they have on the vast majority of men and if you don't betray any nervousness or betaness you are often in. This is almost impossible to achieve until you have a great amount of experience with women in general and many notches under your belt, however.

I agree that once you are accepted, these girls are often actually easier than other girls. Thinking about this issue, I've realized the hottest girl I've banged in the last three years, an 8.5 legit beauty queen, did almost all the work setting up the bang. I approached and number closed her in a confident and dominant way at a cocktail party, and after that she invited me to a friend's boat party, then to her house to hang out, then to her friend's house where we banged. All I really did was maintain frame and game her lightly.

Also agree that once you reach this level, lower ranking girls can sense this. I've find it's getting increasing difficult to bang average girls with them sometimes explicitly verbalizing in some way that I am out of their league.

I've been feeling like I'm in a transition phase and leveling up

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread