rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Monk Endorses Return Of Kings

A Monk Endorses Return Of Kings

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:38 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Though I have some reservations about if this guy is really what he says he is, I still agree with what he is espousing.

As for a revival of religion, don't know about that. I think we may see more "fellow travelers", kind of like the people in the neo-reactionary part of the manosphere that support the Catholic Church even if they are irreligious themselves. Brevik, the guy who shot up those teens in Norway wasn't particularly religious himself (though he did appear to be a theist) but he choose to align himself with the Church of Norway as kind of a "f you" to what he saw were destructive forces and he also talked about the Catholic Church being the bulwark against the negative forces in modernism.

There are some interesting younger monks if you run across them. I think the guy could be legit. I knew a monk that used to show up at the church I went to because he thought it was 'interesting to attend services of many churches' the guy walked everywhere but took rides when offered, he was also jacked as apparently you've got alot of time to work out living a life of seclusion and celibacy. Thinking about it, he lived the life of an MGTOW extremist.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread