rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Feminism Made Women Stupider and Lazier

How Feminism Made Women Stupider and Lazier

I think the majority of posters on this board know that the whole logic of feminism is flawed and its practitioners pretty contradictory. However, I have to say I can't really bitch about it overly. As it's created an environment for me to get laid at will with unique women, and all I have to bring to the table is game.

As Athlone commented about guys in the past "men were shamed back then for prolonging bachelorhood." Due to this environment, I am quite confident in the fact that I don't ever want to get married, it doesn't reward me in any shape or form. And now I have game, I don't want to spend years with the same woman.

Ultimately, marriage was a safety net for both man and woman, for the man so he had a pussy he could beat up on the regular, without having to worry about going to find something new. For the woman the security of commitment means she gets looked after.

After reading this thread I had a quick search on youtube and came up with this:

A few select gem quotes:

"the Dalai Lama believes it will be Western women who will save the world." - oooooook

"I want to discuss why we don't have an equal rights amendment" - If it ain't broke..

"Or what it was like for women before the pill" - Er got pregnant?

"my interests are far and wide" - kinda like the distance to her nearest gym and her waistline. [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread