rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Observations

London Observations

I'm lucky having a subsidised flat near Bond st in the West End ,but apart from the pubs I don't frequent these Mayfair "bottle service" clubs ..they are a hideous US import ,or £10 a cocktail hotel bars....and being 41 I'm not hanging out in any Leicester square teenage head banging clubs.
I'm way out of touch with that scene.

Quite a bit of normal London for Average Londoners has been subsumed by the "Blingification" factor catering to the tax dodging Eurotrash and Oligarch crowd.But this is mainly the West End ,Mayfair /Knightsbridge/Kensington/Chelsea.

As for street life and people watching it's endlessly fascinating and the whole world is here passing through.

A sunny day sitting outside a cafe or pub on Marylebone High st or the Kings Road the number of attractive girls and women passing by makes you happy to be alive!

The summer weather makes all the difference....a dank,miserable wet January makes you want to emigrate!

Messages In This Thread