rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Who Raped A Man Had A Movie Made About It

Woman Who Raped A Man Had A Movie Made About It

Quote: (07-28-2014 07:44 PM)Moma Wrote:  

A friend of my friend in the UK raped her man. Said he used to bugger her against her will. So she got him tipsy, asked him if he wants to play bondage and he agreed and then she rodgered him with the strap on.

Three of these lizards cackled in my presence as they regaled this tale.

So he agrees to be tied up, gets hard, his girlfriend fucks him and you think this is a rape? Okay. I mistook it for a very pleasant fantasy and a rape-joke that follows it.

Quote: (07-28-2014 07:41 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

A man can definitely get raped. All it takes is the image of a beautiful woman and you start to get hard. Combined with some dick-sucking and rubbing, and there's nothing a man can do to stop himself from getting a boner. It's basically the same concept as a woman's vagina becoming lubricated even if she is raped.

With all due respect, I disagree with you. In manosphere the popular belief that when a girl says no and then shows you 'yes' by playing with your dick and gets extremely wet and starts moaning as soon as you go inside her, it is not a rape, just her way of testing your persistence. Yet you say a man who gets hard and lets a woman fuck him after oral sex and stuff is a rape. You get hard when you are turned on, you can't turn on if you truly don't want to have sex. A girl blowing you and then sitting on you when you're hard is not rape, it's arousal (to me).

Quote: (07-28-2014 07:56 PM)soup Wrote:  

A man can get raped in the ass.
True. But i don't mean that when I say female to male rape.

Maybe I willl never understand until this happens to me. I might be wrong about this, but it didn't happen to you either, so you might be wrong too and female-to-male rape cases might be no different than the false rape allegations of those entitled Duke sluts.

Messages In This Thread