rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE v SEA some advice needed

EE v SEA some advice needed

My suggestions...

Go live in South East Asia. It will be much more of an adventure for you. Seeing completely new cultures. Meeting expats from around the world. Warm weather all the time.

I am not suggesting this as much just for the women but more for the fact you are in your early 20's and while fucking girls is a bonus you need to broaden your horizons and experiencing new things.

It sounds like going to the EE is the easy option for you. Go with the slightly more challenging option.

Where should you live....

Thailand.

Don't worry about the political situation there. It is hyped up on TV and you will be safe there.

I live here in Manila and while I like it here the Philippines is not going to give you such a unique culture to experience.

If you want to party and fuck as much as possible stick to Bangkok. But you will spend more money there. The other option is Chiang Mai. I think that city gives you the best value in all of south east asia for your money.

Messages In This Thread