rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone heard of Ross Jeffries ?

Anyone heard of Ross Jeffries ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relations...-game.html

This article enraged me today where they did the same thing again, in relating Elliot Rodger with the Pick Up Artist forums (their bold, not mine)

-------------
it was revealed that 22-year-old gunman Elliot Rodger had been a regular visitor to online PUA forums
-------------------

But back to Ross Jefferies.

He said:
“In a hundred years from now, when I’ve died and become dust, no one will remember Neil Strauss. No one will remember Mystery. But they’ll all remember Ross Jeffries.”

Wait a minute. I've heard of Neil Strauss. I've heard of Mystery. I've never heard of you.

From the article:

--------------
He looks like an older Mark Zuckerberg
------------------

And I look like Roddy fucking McDowall from Planet of the Apes. So?

He then is quoted as saying:
-------------------
Fundamentally, 80 per cent of the people drawn to this work are sociopaths or megalomaniacs – they really don’t have a conscience. They’re just in it for the money.
----------------------

He is talking about the PUA community here. God, I hate that term or anyone that uses it these days without being ironic.

I don't know. Maybe I overstepped the mark and he is well known to you. Mabye this was just a hit piece. Maybe he really is a god. But he really sounded like a right tit from where I'm standing. Out to sell another book. Happily picked up on by the media ready to further an agenda about mysogyny. Both hand in glove.

Ross Jeffries ?

Never heard of him.

'the father of the community'?

Help a brother out.

Messages In This Thread