rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The desire to want a family

The desire to want a family

Quote: (07-28-2014 05:22 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Having a kid who carries on your legacy, respect you and think of you as a dad and all that shit is wishful thinking in this day and age I think. Especially considering that in 20 years present day EE and SEA will be just like US today. Hell it has already started.

Just look at yourself. Does each of you have that strong connection to your dad? Even then would you live on to carry on his wishes/legacy/traits and all that stuff? More likely they will be off fornicating with other women like we are now, if they are lucky [Image: biggrin.gif]

I d love to have children but raising them right will need a stable family, i.e meaning finding a faithful homely wife which is hard enough. Plus I dont know if I ll have the patience to go through all the trouble [Image: tongue.gif]

I really hope that they don't turn like the U.S, I think our generation may be able to just get in there before it closes up. But the next generation are well and truly fucked if that the case.

Messages In This Thread