rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminism is Leaving Women Behind

Feminism is Leaving Women Behind

Some parts of Europe are just as bad as America, I am talking about the U.K here. However France, Spain, Italy still have a basin of conservatism in some regions and you can see a subtle rejection of all this bullshit.

The more I looked into, you start to realise the very foundations of feminism is bullshit, equal pay for equal work for example. Women on average don't work the same hours nor work the same type of jobs, which increase the average male pay packet. Women being treated badly compared to men, just look at the rates of men going and dying in wars and coal mines. The point is nature is sexist depending on what context you are looking into. The MRA's really assess all this stuff well, I don't really advocate their solutions to the problem as it seems to just contribute to this androgynous post modern dystopia. However the annoy the feminists and debunk the feverish lies which the are allowed to tell without being confronted on.

Messages In This Thread