rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Australian Girls vs Americans

Gaming Australian Girls vs Americans

Good stuff something i want to add. The type of aussie guy that can do pretty damn well in Australia can also get few results overseas due to being so aggressive and his personality. A mate of mine went to europe and was only able to hookup with aussie chicks how sad is that.. There is also the opposite problem, an aussie guy who struggles in Australia, can kill it overseas if he stays long enough. Aussie accent is a big +. But being loud and obnoxious can fuck up your chances, unless you are in the UK.

Yes online game sucks ass in Australia, there are small moments where there is an ok looking girl that wants to meet up but other than that you get fat and ugly broads only on these sites and its honestly not worth the time. Tinder was also good I had heard when it first came up, but now it is just filled with attention seeking whores. If you can get a 6-7+ girl to meet you off tinder you are doing very well. If I manage to match with a hot girl, she almost never replies. If shes a 6 then she might reply once with something shitty then thats it. 5's and lower is all you can really get.

True, dating around is not common at all. You basically need to be very good at your craft. And by craft I mean the type of girls you are going after. If its the wogs then you need to be a 'sick cunt with a good car'.
Sick cunt or lad I think the best way to describe it is with this video

My mate did well with these girls, If your going for the trash or full aussie girl then you need to be arrogant and aggressive. There are also the girls that are so inexperienced, (going back to the problem of no dating around). If you are not aggressive you will end up with these girls. I've hooked up with girls that had never even kissed a guy before and they were hot! but they were so awkward. And its obvious I would have to 'make' her my girlfriend and wait a few months before I could ever fuck her. Fuck that.

I'm always struggling in Aus especially after coming back from Europe because it changed me. The wogs are definitely the hottest and were the ones I went after, have to start talking like an idiot again to get these birds.

My advice for anyone visiting Australia. Social circle game try get into social circles by becoming friends with a hot girl or guy with status. When you visit a club talk to as many people as you can guys or girls. Be prepared to deal with bitch shields, if you get any receptiveness be bold. Actually scratch that just be bold always. Your other option is to bang trolls and gremlins which is good for a funny story to your mates aftwards.

Messages In This Thread