rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dystopian Manospheric Visions & Science

Dystopian Manospheric Visions & Science

Quote: (07-27-2014 03:27 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

# 3. THE NEXT PHASE OF FEMALE HYPERGAMY

This may sound strange, but I believe we are extremely lucky to be living in this day and age, in comparison to what is coming for players right around the corner. The 80/20 rule of 80% of bitches getting fucked by 20% of men will take a whole new meaning; becoming 2% of men impregnating 98% of women, the new 98/2 rule. The silver lining is that there is a difference between shagging and impregnating. Soon enough all your apex game, stunning good looks, perfect academic/work credentials will barely be enough, if at all. Why do I say this?

Simple answer: Genetic dating. You think i am exaggerating? It is already here:

There is a new website called SINGLDOUT.COM that uses genetic compatibility to try and match couples. Here is how it works. In 10 to 15 years, i can see this been widespread, fueled by the hamster; and it is clear where the advance version of this is headed: it wont be enough to be good looking, smart, smooth, etc. you will need to score "straight As" on various genetic categories as well.

I believe this will become widespread because of one almighty factor, the factor that is the female HYPERGAMOUS INSTINCT. In 15 to 20years, you wont be able to breed with hot chicks unless you have a solid, top notch genetic profile in addition to apex game and looks. Think about it: All the alpha male attributes of charisma, intelligence, accomplishment, and good looks are all proxies for genetic fitness. What is preventing the hamster from just aiming straight for the source, so to speak, i.e. genetic profiles?

There was a movie called Gattaca that came out almost 20 years ago portraying this type of future. I still remember the scene where a woman goes up to the counter of a lab and has them swab her lips so she can get the genetic profile of the man she had just made out with - the implications being everything alluded to in the post above- that women won't need shit-tests in the future, just a sample of your saliva.

Messages In This Thread