rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rude border customs patrol agents

Rude border customs patrol agents

I was taking a foreign girl to Vegas for the weekend and she needed ESTA paper updated. The customs officer sent us over to the office (this was in the airport) to get the paper (he cleared us into the USA though).

We get in the office and hand over the paper to get the new one. The border officer looks at our boarding cards and tells us to wait. So we wait. And wait.

The clock is now ticking for us to get to our plane on time, and we were on the last flight of the night to Vegas. In this time I watch five agents devour a box of donuts and start a second cup of coffee.

They were purposely trying to have us miss our flight.

I have a rule when I deal with authority in the USA. Find the minority, preferably Latino. I found the guy and explained the situation to him and asked him for his help. His reaction was "oh, this shit again" and shook his head in a bit of embarrassment. He walked over, took our papers and within a minute was back and sent us on our way to catch our flight.

We sprinted through the airport and made the gate just as they were calling our names for the last time. We told the stewardess what happened and she said it happens a lot.

Messages In This Thread