rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) March - July 2014?

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) March - July 2014?

Quote: (07-02-2014 12:49 PM)Irish Wrote:  

Elim if you're going to Jakarta, or anyone for that matter, hit me up. Cheap and easy flight over from Singapore for me and that place just kicks ass for nightlife. Any excuse for me to go back i'm taking it

remember to avoid it during Ramadan tho (July), the place totally shuts down, everyone goes to bali

Quote: (07-24-2014 02:14 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Elim,
Great feedback from the ground here! Loving it here! I'm really impressed by what I'm learning about Vietnam and Saigon in particular and I'm really considering it as a place to be based for a while.

I just put a very basic profile on Vietnam Cupid and the talent is pretty decent with some good looking girls. I'm getting some good interest from there!

I assume the talent to be much higher on the ground in the clubs, bars and everywhere, right?

Full disclosure: Personally, I am not all too fond of Saigon. (Withholding judgment on the rest of Vietnam.) It was interesting to live there for awhile, and it took more than 3 months for me to really decide how I feel about it. It does get a little better on the ground, but like Corroncho said, most of the best talent is probably bought and paid for. If you like what you see on Vietnam Cupid, then you should be happy here. If you like hotter girls, you might be disappointed about the quantity, and you may find them to be not worth the trouble. The women in the 25+ age group are a bit more pleasant. The young hotties might dump you first. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread