rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

I sense a lot of unhealed emotional injuries from individuals here.

Looking at my own past, dad was emotionally absent, mom was a nitwit, and the stepdad was a pussy. Looking at most of the older individuals i know, it seems hedonism and "finding" oneself in some narcissistic individualistic way is why most marriages fail. As someone who has been through 3 divorces as a child, marriage isn't going to be easy. Marriages fail because the man in the equation stagnated which caused the rest of the equation to fall apart. When a wife is being difficult call her out. Push her around her hold onto your vitality.

I expect my marriage to be difficult and require work. However, if you persist on self improvement and never stop pushing forward you'll find your marriage will follow you. Treat your marriage as you being the center of its univerise and where you go, the marriage will follow.

It's called a patriarchy for a reason. Marriages fail when a patriarchy becomes a matriarchy.

However, there is no reason to get married if you don't want kids. In your 60s you at least can game broads in their 30s.

Messages In This Thread